Topic: What you think of this?

Hi

I'm  just looking for some opinions on what people think of my site at http://www.1in3000.com
mostly looking to see what people think of the idea and can you get the idea from the home page?

any constructive opinions welcome,  don't just give me abuse.

p.s.  i understand it's not finished but just trying to see what people think of the feel,  functions,  concept etc

thanks for any help

dave

Re: What you think of this?

looks good. i would change the style/skin of the forums tho. make it match the website a bit more.

side note: i'm pretty sure i found were the ball is/was in both the images... what do i win? wink

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

© 2005 1in3000.com

Rickard wrote:

Q: May I remove the copyright from the page footer?

Yes, but please don't. If you must, please try to keep at least "Powered by PunBB" with the link to this site intact.

Q: May I add my own copyright to the page footer?

Yes, but you may not alter the original copyright in such a way that it loses it's original "meaning". It must, in other words, still be absolutely clear who is the copyright holder of PunBB. Adding an additional line with your copyright notice is ok.

http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2165

other than that it seems to fit quite nicely into the page

hi  Frank

i've asked in a previous post if it was ok to move the copyright to my credits page http://www.1in3000.com/credits.html  was told it was ok. 

dave

Dr Jecky

What were your co-ordinates, i'll tell you how close you were.  Theses are just test pictures at the moment.  I'll let you know when it's fully live and you can be my first player?

cheers

dave

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

looks good. i would change the style/skin of the forums tho. make it match the website a bit more.

side note: i'm pretty sure i found were the ball is/was in both the images... what do i win? wink

davestanton wrote:

mostly looking to see what people think of the idea and can you get the idea from the home page?

If it wasn't for the giant photo i wouldn't really know what it was. The problem is that it looks like every other standard portal/cms layout.

The text seems aimed more at Google than your human readers...

davestanton wrote:

Dr Jecky

What were your co-ordinates, i'll tell you how close you were.  Theses are just test pictures at the moment.  I'll let you know when it's fully live and you can be my first player?

cheers

dave

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

X:520   Y:154 on the one with the ref in the bright green shirt and X:512   Y:307 on the one with all the yellow shirts.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

I don't care much for it. It takes forever to load in dial-up.