Re: Any mod you want

@Mediator!

You still doing these?

StevenBullen wrote:

@Mediator!

You still doing these?

His last reply was around 2 months ago, so i'd assume not.

Mark wrote:

go to http://www.reinet.co.uk
in his announcement box, he has made it so when he posts in a certain forum it goes there aswell.

This is by no means a mod, but the basic procedure is remove the existing announcement stuff (except references within the template files). Then change header.php to include something along the lines of:

// START SUBST - <pun_announcement>
if ($pun_config['o_announcement_board'] != '-1' && $pun_user['g_read_board'] != '0')
{
    ob_start();

?>
<div id="announce" class="block">
    <h2><span><?php echo $lang_common['Announcement'] ?></span></h2>
    <div class="box">
        <div class="inbox">
            <?php    

$result = $db->query('SELECT t.id, t.subject, t.closed, p.poster, p.poster_id, p.message, p.hide_smilies, p.posted, u.group_id AS g_id, g.g_title FROM '.$db->prefix.'topics AS t INNER JOIN '.$db->prefix.'posts AS p ON p.topic_id=t.id AND p.posted=t.posted INNER JOIN '.$db->prefix.'users AS u ON u.id=p.poster_id INNER JOIN '.$db->prefix.'groups AS g ON g.g_id=u.group_id WHERE t.moved_to IS NULL AND t.forum_id='.$pun_config['o_announcement_board'].' ORDER BY t.posted DESC LIMIT 1') or error('Unable to fetch announcement', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$announcement = $db->fetch_assoc($result);

if ($pun_config['o_censoring'] == '1')
    {
        $announcement['subject'] = censor_words($announcement['subject']);
        $announcement['message'] = censor_words($announcement['message']);
    }

$announcement['poster'] = '<span class="'.strtolower(str_replace(' ', '', $announcement['g_title'])).'"><a href="'.PUN_ROOT.'profile.php?id='.$announcement['poster_id'].'" class="username"><strong>'.pun_htmlspecialchars($announcement['poster']).'</strong></a></span>';

$announcement['message'] = parse_message($announcement['message'], $announcement['hide_smilies']);
    $announcement['closed'] = $announcement['closed'] != '1' ? '<a href="'.PUN_ROOT.'view'.($announcement['question'] != '' ? 'poll' : 'topic').'.php?id='.$announcement['id'].'">View Comments</a>' : '';

echo '<div class="center"><strong>'.pun_htmlspecialchars($announcement['subject']).'</strong> - Posted By '.$announcement['poster'].' ('.format_time($announcement['posted']).') '.$announcement['closed'].'</div><br/>'."\n".$announcement['message'].'<br/>'."\n";

?>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

$tpl_temp = trim(ob_get_contents());
    $tpl_main = str_replace('<pun_announcement>', $tpl_temp, $tpl_main);
    ob_end_clean();
}
else
    $tpl_main = str_replace('<pun_announcement>', '', $tpl_main);
// END SUBST - <pun_announcement>

As you can see this will require a config value 'o_announcement_board', containing the forum_id of the board to export the announcement from, or -1 to turn it off.

Hope that helps.

im looking for a mod that allows me to sale photo from the gallery or a paid group(paid group) that get all access to uploads or download via there membership? WILLING TO PAY! ASAP!
http://nalan.org

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!