Topic: MyPunBB Beta Testing

Hi,

Ok, I'm redesigning the way mypunbb works, basically it now uses a single set of tables (innodb this time) which will hopefully improve it, but anyway it means i had to edit alot of queries, so I need some people to try and break what i've done.
The forums are at
http://www1.connorhd.com
and
http://www2.connorhd.com
both have an admin account with user admin and password admin
what i need testing is basically can anything on one of the forums affect the other forum and does anything not work
e.g.
Can you register users with the same name on both forums? (yes you can i they both have the admin user)
Can you read the topics on one forum on the other forum? (using the topic id in the url, and no you can't you get bad request as you should)
Does being logged in on one forum make you logged in on the other?
etc
I would be extremely grateful if anyone can spare the time to try and break them. (please try to leave them in a usable state though)

Oh and debug mode and query output is turned on, and if any smart people think theres anything wrong with the queries feel free to comment.

Re: MyPunBB Beta Testing

Looks nice Connor. Seems to me that it's working...

On www1 I randomly pushed submit on the user list search and got this:

Hi
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/include/adminlogs.php:25) in /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/include/adminlogs.php:25) in /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/include/adminlogs.php:25) in /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/include/adminlogs.php:25) in /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/header.php on line 34

Then I started getting the word "hi" in random places.

/ Edit: And now it's gone.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

lol, odd bug :S

On www1 as well, I searched for "hihihi" in the user list and got this:

An error was encountered
File: /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/userlist.php
Line: 119

PunBB reported: Unable to fetch user list count

Database reported: Unknown column 'FORUMSID' in 'where clause' (Errno: 1054)

Failed query: SELECT COUNT(id) FROM mpbbv3_users AS u WHERE forumid=FORUMSID AND u.id>1 AND u.username LIKE 'hihihi'

/ Edit: same applies to www2

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Thanks fixed, FORUMSID should have been FORUMID lol

Searching for username:
File: /home/connor/public_html/mypunbb/v3/forum/admin_users.php
Line: 304

PunBB reported: Unable to fetch user info

Database reported: Unknown column 'u.forumd' in 'where clause' (Errno: 1054)

Failed query: SELECT u.id, u.username, u.email, u.title, u.num_posts, u.admin_note, g.g_id, g.g_user_title FROM mpbbv3_users AS u LEFT JOIN mpbbv3_groups AS g ON g.g_id=u.group_id WHERE u.forumd=2 AND u.id>1 AND u.username LIKE 'admin' ORDER BY username ASC

should be id si suppose tongue

thanks, fixed (damn typos).