Topic: My new project need critics

This is not a PunBB forum, nor has it anything to with PunBB. That's why it's here and not in the "Show off" forum.

I've spent the weekend experimenting with some JavaScript and the mod_rewrite module. Anyway, I would like if you gave me your thoughts about the result. It's developed under IE 6 and FF 1.5 and I have no idea wheter it works or not in any other browsers. I expect to go completely insane on any other browser, but it would still be fun if you could test and just tell yes or no, and if it's JavaScript or CSS related.

If you are one of the brilliant people with those particular browsers mentioned above, you might also experience the site how it's supposed to. Then you can try hover your mouse over the little calendar in the upper right corner and click some links in there smile

Thanks for your time.

Oh, and the site: http://www.addressthatissue.com

Re: My new project need critics

The text isn't displaying in Opera wink

Looks nice tho smile

Yeah, I knew Opera was one of the troublemakers, and I will try to get it to work. But that's when the site is pretty much finished so it's not a priority smile

that calander is a nice addition.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Actually the text is displaying in Opera 9 but you get an infinite scroll when you get to the end of the text.

Nice wink

It would be nice if the heading (adressThatIssue.com) would be a link to the starting page. Now if you for example use the calendar to show posts in february and find that there are no posts that month you have to use the calendar again to go back to the start.

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation - Oscar Wilde

Don't you think it is a tad small? I don't like that I have to scroll down so much to read what would easily fit above the fold in my browser.

Thanks for the feedback. I've made the heading into a link and decreased the font size a bit to decrease the scrolling.

Nice look, but I'm not too much of a fan of frames used like that (a whole page, and the content in a framed box in the middle).