1 (edited by gego 2006-04-15 16:43)

Topic: Color Change in Basic Style

Hi !

I really have to say that punbb is one fast and slim board. compliments!

It would be a great help if you could point me to the right file and line to edit, if I just want to change the color of the standard style from blue to red.

functions or styles ?! I was poking around but did not find the right line to paste my precious red over...

thx for the help !

cheers,

g

Re: Color Change in Basic Style

Edit your *.css files smile Use search and replace on the current colour with the colour you want wink

If you'd rather stay away from editing the CSS, you can also try SpinkBB: http://www.jsand.net/spinkbb/?lang=en

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

4 (edited by gego 2006-04-16 19:32)

It worked... although I found out, that one standard skin is very similar to the one I want... tongue thx for the fast help.

This is what I did / did not do:

There are a number of basic color themes (black, blue, red, yellow,...) for the forums which can be changed from the administration tab (Options Menu --> Default Style), if you are logged in as an admin. The standard theme is blue, so if you change the default style for the first time, new users will see the board in the new color, but you will still see the blue theme. You have to change your personal settings, too ! You can do this from the Forum. Go to the Profile tab and change the style there, too (Display --> Select your preferred style). Voila, you are done.

Cheers,

gego