Topic: LOGIN IN IFRAME

Ok... I am by no means an expert in webpage design or in fames however. I have a website and i do not want the forum to take up the whole page so i put it in an iframe.  Everything works fine save one important thing. it will not log-in  It goes to the redirect then back to the forum and it still says not logged in is there a simple script insert to fix this in the iframe

Re: LOGIN IN IFRAME

Why use iframes? *shivers*
Div layers are way better, but ofcourse that's up to you... =/ There is a fix for this, but can't remember it.

Sorry for the confusion i was testing it and the test server was messed up...  and as far as the Div layers thing i revert to my former statement (im not at all an expert at this just trying to get by)  If you have advice for my page feel free to give it www.printing-essentials.com

This is the fix:
http://punbb.org/docs/faq.html#faq2_5

Thanks for the link my actual problem was that i was doing a webpage preview before publishing it so the SQL Data Base was not being acsess properly not really a problem at all all i had to do was actually publish it on the live server