Topic: punBB Forum Hosting

@ Vector 3.NET we are currently getting users who want to have a punBB forum hosted without the hassle of setting up. We offer you a subdomain for example http://test.vector3.net and so on depending on the name you would like. Before doing so, you will have to e-mail an application sort of thing which tells me what you would like, please fill in the below and e-mail to raf@vector3.net

Admin Username:
Admin Password:
Subdomain Name:
Purpose for Hosting:

I might ask to put a little text link on the bottom, but we will see. Be sure to send the application to me and not post it here. smile

Re: punBB Forum Hosting

And to add to that, no you do not have to pay anything, it is a voluntery project.

Cool, looks good.

*Sent mail*

Is anyone else interested in getting PunBB hosting? I already had one person who requested it and they got it. smile

And he is VERY happy smile

And now they are down sad

JoeWesthead wrote:

Well Joe, I make that 23 hours and 3 minutes of happiness. You have used up your entire bliss quota for November.

ps21 wrote:

JoeWesthead wrote:

Well Joe, I make that 23 hours and 3 minutes of happiness. You have used up your entire bliss quota for November.

Actually they went down about 2 hours after going up.

There are lots of host companies offering Free hosting for PHP & have MySQL databases.

Trouble is, I don't know what the heck I'm doing. Would anyone be willing to upload files to relevant places & help me get set up?

9 (edited by ps21 2003-11-02 01:32)

JoeWesthead wrote:

Actually they went down about 2 hours after going up.

There are lots of host companies offering Free hosting for PHP & have MySQL databases.

Trouble is, I don't know what the heck I'm doing. Would anyone be willing to upload files to relevant places & help me get set up?

Sure. Email me at ps21@post21.co.uk with the details and we will get it sorted out. When choosing a free host make sure they allow forum scripts, some don't. Also make sure they don't use a framed redirect otherwise you can get login problems.

*Sent*

11 (edited by ps21 2003-11-02 04:12)

JoeWesthead wrote:

*Sent*

Got it. Try your Lycos forum now. The problem is that Lycos ftp is unreliable. You think you have copied everything to the server only to find a lot of files are missing.