Topic: No style after installation

Hello,

I have just installed the forum on my website: http://membres.lycos.fr/mitchbucannon/forum/index.php .
It seems to work well, but there is no style, like if it didn't find the css files. Some people had the same problem, but the solutions proposed (captial letter problem and css stylesheets problem) do not seem to apply in my case.
Does anyone has an idea?

Thank you very much

Re: No style after installation

Seems like you have been messing around in header.php since the path to the CSS file is incorrect, it's pointing to "../upload/style/Cobalt.css" which doesn't exists.

either that or all the files didnt get uploaded....

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

No, it's there. It's just that the path should be "style/Cobalt.css" instead. This is what it is in the original header.php file.

Many thanks. It is working now. By the way, do you know how this could possibly happen? I did not change anything in the code! And when I extracted the files from the zipped file, the path was ok (style/Cobalt.css) in the header!

I just understood the problem: I use FrontPage for my website. I extracted the punBB zip file in my local website and then, I copied the content of upload in a forum directory from the FrontPage interface. FrontPage then update the links in order to point to the "correct" file. I suppose FrontPage was a little bugous when it did that operation.