101 (edited by bozer 2005-10-13 19:53)

Re: OLD TOPIC TO DELETE

Just tried everything again, very slowly and precisely to make sure its nothing wrong I was doing. And again, after I run install_mod.php, I get the following message:

You are running a version of PunBB (1.2.7) that this mod does not support. This mod supports PunBB versions: 1.2, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.2.3, 1.2.4, 1.2.5

When I go into administration and click on any of the gallery options, I get this: Poki BB Gallery is not installed correctly. Please make sure you have launch install_mod.php

Edit the "install_mod.php" and add the number of your version.

That worked. Thanks!

hi i know this is probably a silly question or something to do with my setup but i keep getting this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() in /u3/maths/2006/ellmang/www/canoebb/gallery_post.php on line 220

any1 seen this problem before? any help much appreciated

hi !

I have this error when I try to upload a picture :

Warning: ftp_put(): img/gallery/4_1130026730.jpg: No such file or directory in /home/ch008/www/gallery_post.php on line 287

Warning: ftp_put(): img/gallery/4_thumbs_1130026730.jpg: No such file or directory in /home/ch008/www/gallery_post.php on line 288

Have a idea to how resolve that ?

thank u ;-)

af3 wrote:

pokemon_jojo:
this is superb. I used ver1.0+ before and added popup link so that the images can be shown in a popup window instead by using onclick javascript function. WIth this 2.0beta, sicne the images are called by parsing pid=x into header(location:xx), i cant figure out how to do popup now.  also php cant do popup.

any idea?

i'm still trying.

I agree. I would like images to open in a seperate window when clicked on from the gallery. Anyone have a solution for this under PBB Gallery 2.0?

thanks you

Hmm i have a very weird problem it says like this:

Warning: ftp_put(): hus1.se/gallery/2_1130520092.jpg: Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/huset/hus1.se/gallery_post.php on line 287

Warning: ftp_put(): hus1.se/gallery/2_thumbs_1130520092.jpg: Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/huset/hus1.se/gallery_post.php on line 288

but i dont get it cuz i have done chmod on the directories and the weirdest thing is that after a while 2_thumbs_1130520092.jpg pops up in the directory but cannot be shown by the gallery... very weird I must say tongue anyone who got a clue?

novasie wrote:

Hmm i have a very weird problem it says like this:

Warning: ftp_put(): hus1.se/gallery/2_1130520092.jpg: Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/huset/hus1.se/gallery_post.php on line 287

Warning: ftp_put(): hus1.se/gallery/2_thumbs_1130520092.jpg: Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/huset/hus1.se/gallery_post.php on line 288

but i dont get it cuz i have done chmod on the directories and the weirdest thing is that after a while 2_thumbs_1130520092.jpg pops up in the directory but cannot be shown by the gallery... very weird I must say tongue anyone who got a clue?

Seeing as you're using the FTP method of uploading images, you need to make sure that the username/password are correctly set in the admin cp / plugin settings.

110 (edited by novasie 2005-10-29 21:48)

Well the reason why iam using the ftp method is that surftown dont have the extension=php_gd2.dll activated.. and the ftp settings iam using should work cuz when i loggon with em with another ftp browser it works like a charm and the permissions is also put to 0777 on the directories so i dont get it why doesnt it work and why does 2_thumbs_1130520092.jpg pop up after a while in the directory i mean this is so fucking weird big_smile btw iam doing this as a project for a youthcenter in stockholm and they are really wanting this to work as fast as it can so would appreciate all help i can get removing this problem. I host a website from my house too but here i have extension=php_gd2.dll and it works real fine.. tongue Shame i dont have like a 100/100 mbit line that way i would be able to host the ftp from here but i only have a shitty 8/1 line so impossible to host something big... tongue

This is a really cool mod! Great job! ...But I noticed it does not have the ability for the member to delete his own pics from the gallery?? Is their a hack or mod that will enable the member to delete his own pic from the gallery? Would appreciate any info that someone may have to add the delete feature.

Thanks...

Is their a hack, mod, or code I could add-in for the gallery that will enable the end user member to delete his own photo from the gallery?

Please help....thxs

2 Questions:

1. Is it possible for other users to add images to the gallery? From what I am seeing, only I (the admin) am able to upload images.

2. Is it possible someone could mod this so that forum members could comment on the images?

Hi,

ellmang wrote:

hi i know this is probably a silly question or something to do with my setup but i keep getting this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() in /u3/maths/2006/ellmang/www/canoebb/gallery_post.php on line 220

any1 seen this problem before? any help much appreciated

its simple, your provider (if you website is hosted by one) does not support GD library.
go to the administration panel of punBB and click on "Show info" to check if you see a block of info about GD like that :

GD Support     enabled
GD Version     2.0 or higher
FreeType Support     enabled
FreeType Linkage     with freetype
T1Lib Support     enabled
GIF Read Support     enabled
GIF Create Support     enabled
JPG Support     enabled
PNG Support     enabled
WBMP Support     enabled

regards.

I'm going to ask again... not to be a pain, but because I really want to know!

How do I allow users to add pics to this gallery as well? As far as I can see, only myself (the admin) can add images. Am I doing something wrong?

Hm, I get these errors:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access img/gallery/2_1135944821.jpg in /hsphere/local/home/runar/tibia.no/forum/gallery_post.php on line 240

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename 'img/gallery/2_1135944821.jpg' in /hsphere/local/home/runar/tibia.no/forum/gallery_post.php on line 240

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access img/gallery/2_thumbs_1135944821.jpg in /hsphere/local/home/runar/tibia.no/forum/gallery_post.php on line 259

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename 'img/gallery/2_thumbs_1135944821.jpg' in /hsphere/local/home/runar/tibia.no/forum/gallery_post.php on line 259

The errors comes even if I dont use FTP.
But I'm not sure what to write in FTP Upload directory..

pokemon_jojo wrote:

When ? sorry but i don't know ^^ because actually i have lot of work, and i can't made th finale release, but if it's possible i want to finish her before december.

i dont mean to be a pain in the ass but has there been any advancements in this wonderful script?

-gezz

mdfh wrote:

A wonderful mod,
and if there's any possible to quota a category?
for example, limit to 5MB to a category.

Thanks!

I second this... I'd like to install it if the ability to limit how much of my server space users are allowed to have... I can see a random user joining up and then uploading his entire photo gallery and sucking up every available byte of space.

If there was a way to add the ability to limit user galleries to a specific amount of space that would be awesome.

I have installed Gallery and added some category, thed added link to forum menu, and when i click that link, nothing happend, it opens an empty page. In browser status line it says: Done.

PunBB version is 1.2.1

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help.

I find what's the problem. It works now.

Made some modifications to original gallery
DEMO: http://hostel.nstu.ru/resources/gallery.php
Info: http://punres.org/viewtopic.php?pid=4678#p4678

When will next version  come?
Or is there any way I can create sub-categories by my own?

//ZuqR

Stifler wrote:

When will next version  come?
Or is there any way I can create sub-categories by my own?

//ZuqR

My best guess is that he'll wait for 1.3 to release a new version. That's what most modders seem to be doing at the moment.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Hi.

I have a weird problem with this mod : the configuration is correct, the pictures arrive acurately on the gallery folder on my ftp... but the site answers me (when I click on "Send") :

Warning: ftp_put(): Could not create file. in /home.1/w/i/i/wiiplay/www/forums/gallery_post.php on line 287

Warning: ftp_put(): Could not create file. in /home.1/w/i/i/wiiplay/www/forums/gallery_post.php on line 288

...and the picture is not posted.

Help wink

125 (edited by mentalspew 2006-05-26 00:55)

install went fine - good readme. i quite can't have fun yet, since the url in the "navigation" section (Navigation: Gallery / All images sent by the members - [Add an Image] - [Moderate images]) of the page:

http://www.superx3.com/forums/gallery.php

yields urls like this: http://www.superx3.com/forums/galleryphp?info=new

note that galleryphp should be gallery.php

can't find that reference in the gallery.php file itself (something wrong with the variable PHP_SELF?). what's missing? thanks!

MentalSpew.com - Better living through fluid thinking (or something like that) http://www.mentalspew.com