Topic: NeMe Forum

We started this forum as a response from users of the official Manifesta 6 forum. (For those ones here not in the arts Manifesta is a Europe based contemporary art biennial which was to take place in Cyprus this Sept). We have slightly modified the source so as to suit our existing site's layout but at the same time we wanted it to stand independent from it. Like in the original Manifesta forum (now closed), we decided to leave it open for guests.

The rss feeds from our main site are brought in by feed2js

The address is forum.neme.org

Comments/critiques/whatever are welcome both here and there .

Re: NeMe Forum

nicely done.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

You have a problem in IE6, specifically the vertical scrollbar is missing.

P.S.  Totally off topic but do you know if they have finished the Limassol (Lemesos) flyover yet?

4 (edited by colak 2006-06-08 16:31)

Paul wrote:

You have a problem in IE6, specifically the vertical scrollbar is missing.

P.S.  Totally off topic but do you know if they have finished the Limassol (Lemesos) flyover yet?

Hi Paul,
thanks for that. We had an ie6 conditional in one of our designs which we eventually scrapped but we forgot to remove the code for it. The scrollbar should be there for ie too now.

Re the flyover. It is actually 5 or 6 of them passing on the periphery road north of limassol. 2 of them have opened but there is still work happening on the ground level. The others are still under construction.
So you visited limassol huh? Hope you had an enjoyable time here.

Everything is fine in IE6 now (or as fine as it ever will be in IE6).

This year will be my 12th visit to Cyprus. I've never actually stayed in Limassol itself, I often stay just down the road at Pissouri but I'm well used the Limassol roundabout system.