Re: Smiley Menu 0.7

up load smiley in the host =>/img/smilies/

after you edit code in file parser.php

in the line 30

// Here you can add additional smilies if you like (please note that you must escape singlequote and backslash)
$smiley_text = array(':)', '=)', ':|', '=|', ':(', '=(', ':D', '=D', ':o', ':O', ';)', ':/', ':P', ':lol:', ':mad:', ':rolleyes:', ':cool:');
$smiley_img = array('smile.png', 'smile.png', 'neutral.png', 'neutral.png', 'sad.png', 'sad.png', 'big_smile.png', 'big_smile.png', 'yikes.png', 'yikes.png', 'wink.png', 'hmm.png', 'tongue.png', 'lol.png', 'mad.png', 'roll.png', 'cool.png');

I'm from Viet Nam. i speak english vey bad! Sorry.

Therminator007 wrote:

I run punbb1.2.12 an djust tried to use this smiley menu but i can only see the standard smileys in the menu...
can anybody of you help me?

Do you have any custom smilies?

If not, make some ^^
If you do, I think there is a limit on smilies somewhere...

28 (edited by trongha 2006-06-13 11:28)

Jasoco wrote:
elbekko wrote:

Yes, well, the reason I didn't make it a link because if your style is set to underline links, you'd have small lines under your smilies wink
Naturally, this works too, and I could eliminate the underlining with CSS, but if you have a bunch of smilies that would really increase page size =/

Not if you do this...

http://www.jasoco.net/data/files/images … xample.jpg

No, it's not an IFrame or a Frame of any sort.

It's all CSS, baby.

<fieldset style="margin-left:4px; line-height:1.5em; width:22%; float:right; margin-top:16px; text-align:left; text-decoration:none;BORDER-STYLE: solid;BORDER-WIDTH: 1px;padding: 0 0 0 10px;">
<legend>Smilies</legend><div style="overflow:auto; height:300px; padding: 2px;">

</div></fieldset>

An extra DIV can do wonders. And Overflow is just awesome.

Also, no pilfering my custom "character" smileys, please. Make your own.

I like it. i do'nt know your post. can you post again?

I want edit it. but i dont know.

http://chungminhlabannhe.com/uploads/bbcode&amp;smilies.JPG