1 (edited by shKer 2006-08-02 21:25)

Topic: Problem when registering

I have a problem whan trying to register on my punbb! After you agree with the rules, and after you enter user, pass, email etc (corectly).. you are send to forum/register.php?action=register . and this apears like a blank page, and nothing happens! everything else at the forum works fine posting, editing, log in etc...
can anyone help me?

ps. this problem appeared only recently, untill a short while ago it worked, a have many registred users!

edit i just realized another error... at the admin section, at options, l can't change anything. the some error, after i hit "save changes", forum/admin_options.php?action=foo apears also like a blank page, and nothing happens! and also in the profile, but only at the "Essentials" section, i get forum/profile.php?section=essentials&id=4 the same blank page. so i guess it has something to do ith the "?action=" in the php script... but i have no idee what to do.

Re: Problem when registering

Try re-uploading the scripts. Perhaps some of them became corrupt during the upload.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

3 (edited by Smartys 2006-08-06 22:24)

Those errors seem familiar. Is your host running mod_security?

Rickard wrote:

Try re-uploading the scripts. Perhaps some of them became corrupt during the upload.

yes, that was exactly what happend! in my case include/email.php was corupt! tnx Rickard

@Smartys.. i really don't know.

It's irrelevant if it's fixed wink