Topic: private messaging for 1.2.12

someone told me here, that private messaging for 1.2.2 works also for 1.2.12
i just have to change the version array in install_mod.php
i did...
but then, when i made the changes in functions.php how its written in readme, i saw, that there are not the lines i have to change... that file is completely different...
how to get private messaging for 1.2.12?
thank You

aum ma ni pad ma hum

Re: private messaging for 1.2.12

it's not EXACTLY the same but look around line 259-273:

include/functions.php

if ($pun_user['g_id'] > PUN_MOD)
        {
            if ($pun_user['g_search'] == '1')
                $links[] = '<li id="navsearch"><a href="search.php">'.$lang_common['Search'].'</a>';

$links[] = '<li id="navprofile"><a href="profile.php?id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Profile'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';
        }
        else
        {
            $links[] = '<li id="navsearch"><a href="search.php">'.$lang_common['Search'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navprofile"><a href="profile.php?id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Profile'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navadmin"><a href="admin_index.php">'.$lang_common['Admin'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';
        }
~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Re: private messaging for 1.2.12

I got it. Thank you. ... And dont you know something about how to make multiple chatboxes? I did not arrived...

aum ma ni pad ma hum