Topic: you guys!please i need your help

i'm new to the pun b and is there anyway somebody in here can erase my"banned from the forum"name?so i can't re register to that and opologize,cause i can't stand it,usually it would let me back in the forum sad sad

Re: you guys!please i need your help

HELLO!

If somebody has banned you from a forum you will have to contact them by email and ask them to unban you. There is nothing we can do about it unless it is this forum you have been banned from.

Paul wrote:

If somebody has banned you from a forum you will have to contact them by email and ask them to unban you. There is nothing we can do about it unless it is this forum you have been banned from.

can you like log ito the princefam,cause i can't do it,it won't let me,so someone in here have to register in and talk to the modertor cause it won't let me email him because of that damn "other email shit"pops up

You will have to email him some other way. There is nothing anyone here can do. I doubt anyone else will sign up to a forum to get someone to unban you. If you are banned it is most likly for a reason.

Why are you continuing to post about this here. Its nothing to do with us. Topic closed.