Topic: Senior Member

As you might have noticed, I've added a new rank in these forums. The rank is Senior Member and requires 100 posts. I hope you like it :)

Tell me what you think. Should there be more ranks? Should it be called something else?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Re: Senior Member

Hmm, tricky one...

Some people really want to have "better" rank... and you might end up with alot of wortless posts. On the other hand, it's fun to be able too see how many posts someone have by their rank smile

Yeah, if it turns out people will start "posthunting", I'll turn it off. I think thats quite unlikely though. I added the new rank so that people who have contributed much would get some recognition.

I see you're close to a 100 posts now, so start postin'! :D

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

4 (edited by Dale 2003-12-21 02:08)

I'm over 100 i think.. yeah i am :woot: im a senior member...

---------> PLEASE REMEMBER I GOT THE FIRST EVER POST OF PUNBB 1.1! <---------
---------> PLEASE REMEMBER I GOT THE FIRST EVER POST OF PUNBB 1.1! <---------

Dale wrote:

I'm over 100 i think.. yeah i am :woot: im a senior member...

Post hunter :x

big_smile

So, if i got ~ 2k posts, i will be a punbb developer? wink

Gribber wrote:

Hehe! Sweet!
Lest warm up the mad posting scripts then big_smile

Maybe we should have the title: 'PunBB Modder' instead smile

chacmool wrote:

Gribber wrote:

Maybe we should have the title: 'PunBB Modder' instead smile

That would be nice smile

Glory hunters :x

"Chief Drivelmeister" please smile

Ah, the start of the demise of Pun. There'll be 750*500 sized avatars soon, and lots of poor posts.

Just like all the other boards on the interwebnet - have you noticed how nearly all the PunBB "Show Offs" have been made for a "purpose", rather than just a place to chat & bounce ideas around, or post funny pictures.

I think Pun gives off an aura of: "I like fun, but only in moderation. And as long as it's properly supervised."

One might say "moderately funny" :)