Topic: show recent post links to outdated post

just thought I tell that the "http://punbb.org/forums/search.php?action=show_24h" shows 2 of the "recent topics" thread, although one isn't around any more..

recent topics by Cursed1  [ New posts ]     Feature requests     0     Today 00:34:30 by

(and last post by someone else than the author, but still 0 replies wink)

Either it's moved to trash (but still visible for that search), or that it's deleted and still in the cache? (or something else is odd, I assume wink)

Re: show recent post links to outdated post

That's a redirect topic, isn't it?
(In fact, I'm positive it is: I moved that topic to Integration).

So, the bug is that redirect topics probably shouldn't show up big_smile

3 (edited by Frank H 2006-10-18 16:04)

aah, that's right ... forgot that scenario wink
Either way, it could redirect aswell, instead of showing the "you followed an incorrect or outdated link" smile

Same problem here smile

Got it. Will fix in 1.3.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hello, will it be possible to have the corrected code ?
I noticed that in PunBB 1.2.13 this bug is not visible.
I believe that it appears because of this line :

469:             $sql = 'SELECT t.id AS tid, t.poster, t.subject, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.forum_id FROM '.$db->prefix.'topics AS t WHERE t.id IN('.$search_results.') GROUP BY t.id, t.poster, t.subject, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.forum_id'.$group_by_sql.' ORDER BY '.$sort_by_sql;

Which is different in PunBB 1.2.13 :

468:             $sql = 'SELECT t.id AS tid, t.poster, t.subject, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.forum_id FROM '.$db->prefix.'posts AS p INNER JOIN '.$db->prefix.'topics AS t ON t.id=p.topic_id WHERE t.id IN('.$search_results.') GROUP BY t.id, t.poster, t.subject, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.forum_id'.$group_by_sql.' ORDER BY '.$sort_by_sql;

Thank you. wink

Romain9441 wrote:

Hello, will it be possible to have the corrected code ?
I noticed that in PunBB 1.2.13 this bug is not visible.
I believe that it appears because of this line :

469:             $sql = 'SELECT t.id AS tid, t.poster, t.subject, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.forum_id FROM '.$db->prefix.'topics AS t WHERE t.id IN('.$search_results.') GROUP BY t.id, t.poster, t.subject, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.forum_id'.$group_by_sql.' ORDER BY '.$sort_by_sql;

Which is different in PunBB 1.2.13 :

468:             $sql = 'SELECT t.id AS tid, t.poster, t.subject, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.forum_id FROM '.$db->prefix.'posts AS p INNER JOIN '.$db->prefix.'topics AS t ON t.id=p.topic_id WHERE t.id IN('.$search_results.') GROUP BY t.id, t.poster, t.subject, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.forum_id'.$group_by_sql.' ORDER BY '.$sort_by_sql;

Thank you. wink

Up. smile

Romain9441: I removed your avatar. Please don't use the same avatar as other members, particularly developers, it just confuses people.