1 (edited by nicolas2k10 2006-11-17 18:45)

Topic: Flash MP3 Player FR+UK 1.0.3

##
##
##          Mod title :  Flash MP3 Player
##
##        Mod version :  1.0.3
##     Works on PunBB :  tested on the 1.2.12 version (the support is only assured for this version (and greater) of PunBB)
##       Release date :  2006-09-13
##
##             Author :  Nicolas D. a.k.a. nicolas2k10 (nicolas2k10 at gmail.com)
##
##        Description :  This mod add the BBCode mp3 tag.
##                       This tag makes possible the insertion of a flash mp3 player in the posts.
##                       The MP3 files provided in parameter can be local or distant (http).
##                       Integration in PunToolBar 1.3 (thanks very much to "LePoivronFarceur") !
##
##              Usage :  One file : [mp3 url="path/file.mp3"]
##                       Many files : [mp3 url="path/file num 1.mp3|path/file num 2.mp3"]
##
##     Affected files :  include/parser.php
##                       post.php
##
##         Affects DB :  No
##
##              Notes :  This mod is based on a contribution of "Ju"
##                       (http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7398) and use
##                       the DewPlayer (http://www.alsacreations.fr/?dewplayer).
##                       The flash code which is produced is valid Xhtml 1.0 Strict.
##
##
##         DISCLAIMER :  Please note that "mods" are not officially supported by
##                       PunBB. Installation of this modification is done at your
##                       own risk. Backup your forum database and any and all
##                       applicable files before proceeding.
##

Diff between 1.0.2 and 1.0.3
You could now put whitespaces in filenames [without replace by %20] (and also beset with " or ' the filename (optional)).

Download here

Re: Flash MP3 Player FR+UK 1.0.3

can add button in mod easy bbcode ?

<input type="button" value=" B " name="B" onclick="insert_text('[b]','[/b]')" />

How to add

[mp3 url="path/file.mp3"]

in

"insert_text('[b]','[/b]')"

sorry my bad english

3 (edited by fantasma 2006-11-12 15:32)

yes yes how add it?????????

FruitCake wrote:

can add button in mod easy bbcode ?

<input type="button" value=" B " name="B" onclick="insert_text('[b]','[/b]')" />

How to add

in

"insert_text('[b]','[/b]')"

sorry my bad english

me too!!!

5 (edited by nicolas2k10 2006-11-17 18:47)

fantasma wrote:

If i want add in My Easy BBcode the tag of this what i do??

I do it but not work:

<input type="button" value="Mp3" name="Mp3" onclick="insert_text('[mp3]','[/mp3]')" />

I know Easy BBCode little but it's strange that? hmm
The button appears but the tag is not insered ?

no because the original tag of the mp3 player is this:

and not this:

<input type="button" value="Mp3" name="Mp3" onclick="insert_text('[mp3]','[/mp3]')" />

I have tryed this and not work because the sintax of the tag i not same of the original.

I have try this and now work fine!!! sad

<input type="button" value="Mp3" name="Mp3" onclick="insert_text('[mp3 url=]')" />

8 (edited by nicolas2k10 2006-11-17 21:49)

Yes the syntax of tag with [/mp3] is incorrect here but the tag would have being posted despite everything I wanted to say. Because I don't think that it have a checking of the existance there tags to insertion (just a simple javascript code for insertion in an area) and your first code but with the B (bold) tag (but very identical) works so this is strange...

You wanted to surely say that there is no problem for insertion but bad insertion ([mp3][/mp3] instead of good tag [mp3 url=]).

So, thus inevitably works with [mp3 url=] instead of [mp3][/mp3]... wink