Topic: Future Development path ?

to start with, this is my first post here, and I have really liked this script. I was working on a forum and have purchased VB license. After testing this script I am seriously considering using it instead of VB just for the sake of its light weight & clean script.

But to do this, following features are a MUST for me smile

1. Private Messaging
2. Captcha verification Image
3. Sub Forums
4. Verification Link instead of sending passwords

I know for some of the above mods are avaialble, but I like to use clean scripts, so I would like to know if and when these features will get included in the original script.

Thank you, looking forward to positive replies wink

Re: Future Development path ?

well, most of those features will probably be integrated in to punbb 1.3, but im guessing that it wont be out for a while so stick around tongue

I doubt that they'll be implemented in PunBB 1.3
However, the extension system in 1.3 should allow for those mods to be installed simply by uploading a folder and clicking a button smile

Out of curiosity, what is #4? tongue

for #4 , If you have been part of any "std forums" wink you will get an user account activation email. Where user can decided the password during registration and will have to click a link for activating your account.

I find it little annoying to copy past punbb pw after my first login and then change the pw of my choice