Topic: Beta testers for an ASP.NET application

I'm looking for a couple of people to help me out with beta testing a commercial ASP.NET application. I can't really reveal all that much about the application, but it has to do with PowerPoint presentations. The ideal beta tester for this project is someone who

1. works for an organisation in which people author PowerPoint presentations on a relatively frequent basis.
2. has access to an ASP.NET 2.0 capable web server and knows a thing or two about how to install a web application in IIS.
3. is willing to help me out in tracking down bugs.

I understand that these criteria are a bit narrow. That's why I labled it the "ideal beta tester". Number 2 and 3 are crucial, number 1 not so much. If you would like to take part in this, please contact me. In it for you and your organisation is a free license once the application is released.

The project is not related to PunBB in any way.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Re: Beta testers for an ASP.NET application

Anyone?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

3 yes, the other 2 no sad

So can't help, sorry.

I would like to help... unfortunatly i don't even have access to a windows intallation anymore.

what kind of commitment is it?  I don't have a lot of time but meet the requirements.

MadHatter wrote:

what kind of commitment is it?  I don't have a lot of time but meet the requirements.

That's entirely up to you. I just want someone to give it a go now and then over a week or two and report any problems to me. It's not quite ready for beta testing, but it should be in a few days.

feel free to shoot me an email.  my computer's cooling system died on me last week, but I should have the new system installed by wednesday.