Topic: Change alll users' styles to certain one

I have full admin to MySQL and phpmyadmin.
How can I change alll users' styles to certain one?

Re: Change alll users' styles to certain one

There's a real easy way of doing this, in the style directory are all the CSS files.

Cobalt.css, Lithium.css, Mercury.css, etc. - rename all of them to Cobalt.txt, etc., leaving the one you want to be used as the default in admin options, the system will default to this one.

And to answer your question:

UPDATE prefix_users SET style = "style name goes here";

Thanks!

5 (edited by guardian34 2006-08-04 23:07)

There's also the "Languages and styles" plugin on the PunBB downloads page.

hcgtv wrote:

There's a real easy way of doing this, in the style directory are all the CSS files.

Cobalt.css, Lithium.css, Mercury.css, etc. - rename all of them to Cobalt.txt, etc., leaving the one you want to be used as the default in admin options, the system will default to this one.

Yes, this worked fine smile
Thank you.

Charles.

elbekko wrote:

And to answer your question:

UPDATE prefix_users SET style = "style name goes here";

Where exactly do we put this?

In the SQL tab in phpMyAdmin

Ok,

-total newbie-

So do I get this right that if I change the default theme as admin, it changes it only to the admin account? Not across all users? (Without rebuffing the all the other .css options in /styles folder)

Secondly I have this funky issue with my punbb - I just started to mess about with my forum setting and I changed the admin accounts styles setting from the default oxygen. Now I get this problem: default oxygen style kicks back on everywhere else but log in!? Ie, after I log in, I'm back in default mode.

no, that only changes the theme for users and guests who visit/join from that point on. the "Languages and styles" plugin found on the downloads page will change EVERYONE's style to the one you choose.

weird, not sure on this one.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Thx Doc!

The plugin did away with both issues