Topic: Can anyone tell me what values $pun_user has?

I'm working on integrating the PunBB user database with my web site and I need to know what all the elements in the $pun_user array are.

Thanks.

Re: Can anyone tell me what values $pun_user has?

id, group_id, username, password, email, title, realname, url, jabber, icq, msn, aim, yahoo, location, use_avatar, signature, disp_topics, disp_posts, email_setting, save_pass, notify_with_post, show_smilies, show_img, show_img_sig, show_avatars, show_sig, timezone, language, style, num_posts, last_post, registered, registration_ip, last_visit, admin_note, activate_string, activate_key, last_rating, g_id, g_title, g_user_title, g_read_board, g_post_replies, g_post_topics, g_post_polls, g_edit_posts, g_delete_posts, g_delete_topics, g_set_title, g_search, g_search_users, g_edit_subjects_interval, g_post_flood, g_search_flood, logged, is_guest

thanks!

Or you could try dump($pun_user) big_smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

dump($pun_user)

Shouldn't it be var_dump?

Basically what I did Rickard, I just made a foreach echo out all the keys tongue

I take the chance to share my favorite micro snippet.

<?php
function print_r2($var){
echo "<pre>".print_r($var)."</pre>";
}
?>

big_smile

PunBB's function dump() does just that. It does however accept any number of arguments.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."