1 (edited by foxmask 2007-01-19 15:09)

Topic: PUN_UNVERIFIED in admin_users.php

it will be nice to be able to have the possibility to only query unverified users from the admin_users.php script.

for example
after

<select name="user_group" tabindex="22">
                                                <option value="all" selected="selected">All groups</option>
<?php

$result = $db->query('SELECT g_id, g_title FROM '.$db->prefix.'groups WHERE g_id!='.PUN_GUEST.' ORDER BY g_title') or error('Unable to fetch user group list', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

while ($cur_group = $db->fetch_assoc($result))
        echo "\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t".'<option value="'.$cur_group['g_id'].'">'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_group['g_title']).'</option>'."\n";

?>

adding

<option value="<?php echo PUN_UNVERIFIED; ?>">Unverified Users</option>

Re: PUN_UNVERIFIED in admin_users.php

Can't see a problem with this. I'll add it in 1.3.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

nice to read it wink

Cool, I like this feature.

smile http://dev.punbb.org/changeset/783

Speaking of unverified users, could they be listed as that (by title) on userlist.php?

guardian34 wrote:

Speaking of unverified users, could they be listed as that (by title) on userlist.php?

The reason they are not is that I think that's a little bit too much information to give to users.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Well, I know where to find the right `if` statement if I want it. smile

Very nice idea. I made the same thing with userlist.php. smile
Regards

guardian34 wrote:

Well, I know where to find the right `if` statement if I want it. smile

Just in case someone doesn't know? Look at how admin_users.php currently does it:

$user_title = get_title($user_data);

// This script is a special case in that we want to display "Not verified" for non-verified users
if (($user_data['g_id'] == '' || $user_data['g_id'] == PUN_UNVERIFIED) && $user_title != $lang_common['Banned'])
    $user_title = '<span class="warntext">Not verified</span>';