Topic: Users for Wordpress and Punbb

Hi there;

I have one small question...I do like to integrate the user database of punbb to wordpress , so when the user register at forum ; they also can able to log in to wordpress with that account. Since it is very troubleshooting if users have to register 2 times in the same website.

Could you guys please show me how? I did research but they all talked about how to integrate the layout, i just dont want it , I just want to integrate the user name + user password for these 2 engines.

Please help.

Thank you very much

I love sky - i love flowers - and i love myself :D

Re: Users for Wordpress and Punbb

well ive read that seems like Punbb can work well with NucleusCMS , doesnt it? I dont mind to change the Web Blog ; i just dont know which one can integrate well with Punbb. Like when an user registers at punbb then they can log in to that web log with the same account?

Thanks

mystic,

We had the Nucleus to PunBB plugin working just fine, then the developers of Nucleus changed something in the core involving user registration and it broke the plugin.

When PunBB 1.3 comes out with it's new extension system, integration with other systems should be much easier. So your choice of front end should not depend on if a plugin exists.

cool ; cant wait for that.

But by the way ; i just switch to Nucleus >.< since i though it could be easy to integrate ... hope 1.3 Punbb can work well with it.

Thx for your answer