Topic: Anybody get a Wii?

If so what do you think?  (or if not, why not?)
I'm not really sure of the age range on this forum, but ah well, Im 24 and I get a Wii for christmass and love it.  You?

Re: Anybody get a Wii?

I want one...someday.  They're super rare in Canada/US.  And we're waiting for the strap issue to be resolved because more stock comes in.

Through the awful grace of God

"Dude, CSS and XHTML are like two boys who are deeply in love.  They're perfect for each other, but no one can acccept it."

I got one November 19 at launch in the US. Spent 17 hours in line for it with 70 other people. It wasn't bad though. I personally love the Wii. I'm 21 btw. Wii Sports for a bundled game. I love Golf and Bowling for it. My 3 year old son loves the Baseball and does pretty good. My parents on Thanksgiving came over as I hosted it at my house this year and everybody loved playing (and my mom and dad are not gamers at all). Zelda TP is an amazing game on its own. Excite Truck is an awesome game as well. The controls are perfect and just an exciting game. My son loves it also.

The Wii overall has been great. Waiting for some more games and of course online play for a few. We haven't played that much on it as its impossible to get controllers and just one controller isn't much fun for party games (SMBBB). I would recommend everybody at least go to a Wii Kiosk and give the system a try.

I haven't played many games but Madden '07, NFS:Carbon, Zelda:TP, Super Monkey Balls: BB, Trauma Center (my girlfriend loved it), Excite Truck and Wii Sports.

My brother has the Wii, but I personally don't like it too much. I do like bowling and Twilight Princess, but there aren't many games I would play on it. I'd rather have an Xbox360, but that is the kind of games I like. I don't play video games too often though... at least I don't after I beat Twilight Princess.

I'm 15 btw.

In Norway it is all have a Wii big_smile

PunBB, the FluxBB of tomorrow - today!

Nope, but my mate has an it's great fun!

I think the package with Wii will be delivered for me tommorow smile

I think, you know, give it some time, and itll be big.  So far (in TX at least) the Wii is killing all the other consoles.  PS3s are stackin up here, but the Wii?  Cant find em anywhere.

I'm 13 and I live in Norway.
I'm going to get a Wii later this month! wink

I am 11 and i live in Norway and i am Kurdish and i dont have a wii bott i gett one soon smile

PunBB, the FluxBB of tomorrow - today!

I envy all of you man.
Wish I could get a wii myself too.

I would love a Wii, don't want the box with it though tongue computer > console. You can get 90% of the good games released on console on the computer, and 1-3 years after the release of any console you can emulate any game on the pc tongue

The Wii is friken accurate though. My friend brought one to a get together, with this "operation" game. If the Wii had a star-trek type lazer on it, you could trim your nails with it!

echo "deadram"; echo; fortune;