Topic: This are the arrors i get Warning: Cannot modify header information

This are the arrors i get.Please help

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\config.php:8) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\config.php:8) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\config.php:8) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\config.php:8) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\header.php on line 34

Re: This are the arrors i get Warning: Cannot modify header information

Check for spaces or linebreaks before the <?php in config.php

Moved to Troubleshooting

Those errors are gone, but now the emailer is not working
It gives me this error.

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for ngarif2000@yahoo.co.uk in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\include\email.php on line 93

I was testing for the case when one has forgotten their password and they need to have it send to them via mail.
What does line breaks and spaces really mean.I jus don't know what i did, but now those errors are gone.Thank you.

F.M: You're going to need to enter some SMTP details for PunBB to use in Admin Options.

Hello Smarty's. Where do i need to enter these settings?
And another question where are the admin options?
Is it possible for me to get the documentation for punbb, or somewea i can read and understand how it operates.I need to know how it works, in and out.If possible.

Thank you so much for your quick replys. There is no other like Punbb. If it was a relationship, btw a boy n a girl, it'd last forever.

then look on the nav bar for administration...
then click there next go to options towards the bottom is the smtp settings.

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Hello, you guys have been so helpful so far. Is it possible for me to get the database structure for Punbb forum that i downloaded? Thank you

F.M wrote:

Hello, you guys have been so helpful so far. Is it possible for me to get the database structure for Punbb forum that i downloaded? Thank you

http://wiki.punres.org/Database_Tables_Reference

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.