1 (edited by Burnsy86 2007-01-30 01:08)

Topic: Avatar Upload Issue

Several forum members have sent me messages saying they get this error message when uploading avatars.  I assumed it is happening because their files are too big, but whats with the header.php errors?

Warning: MAX_FILE_SIZE of 10240 bytes exceeded - file [req_file=banner.jpg] not saved in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent in /www/forums/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent in /www/forums/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent in /www/forums/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent in /www/forums/header.php on line 34

P.S - Im pretty sure the "img" directory is CHMOD 777

Re: Avatar Upload Issue

The header.php warnings are due to the warning at the top
I'm not sure why you're getting that warning though: it shouldn't be possible to exceed the MAX_FILE_SIZE setting tongue

The max file size is only 10 KB, thats very small.  If the max file size was much larger then those header warning would not show up?

Yes, raising the max file size limit would hide the issue (until someone tried uploading a file bigger than the limit). I'm still finding that warning to be not very well documented tongue