Topic: integration with phpbb

For certain reason that I have to use punbb and phpbb at the same time,
but I just need the integration of users' data.
The accounts could be available in phpbb immediately when registered from punbb, and vice versa.
Common on only usernames and passwords are okay, and users could set different information such as avatars respectively.

Is it possible to do so?

Re: integration with phpbb

http://punbb.org/downloads.php
towards the bottom!

PunBB Migration Tool
The PunBB Migration Tool is a utility for migrating to PunBB from a series of other forum software. It works by converting the database from the source forum into a PunBB database. The migration tool has been developed by David Djurbäck (a.k.a. Chacmool). In it's current version, the tool supports conversion from the following forum/CMS software:

Invision Power Board 1.3 
Invision Power Board 2.0 
MiniBB 1.7d 
phpBB 2.0 
PHPNuke 7.4 
vBulletin 3.0.0 
YabbSE 1.5.5 
SMF 1.0.5 
SimpleBoard 1.7d 
PHP-Fusion 
Please note that the versions listed are the versions that the converter has been thoroughly tested with. The converter might very well work with other versions as well, but they are untested. If you are currently running a forum that the migration tool does not support or if you've run into what you believe is a bug, contact David at chacmool at gmail dot com. The latest version of PunBB Migration Tool can be downloaded from the following location:

PunBB Migration Tool 1.4.0 - Updated 2005-09-30. 
Please note that the migration tool is unofficial and that any support questions therefore should be directed to the author. Backup your data before running the converter.
My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Re: integration with phpbb

um, it's kind of different.
in fact I'm using punbb, and the phpbb side is empty now, but users are not so willing to occupy extra time creating a new account there, so that I have such thought that punbb and phpbb share the same usernames and passwords.

Is there any way except for convering data manually in some period?