Topic: Global Topic

Is there any chance this plugin can be upgraded for SQLite?

Or can anyone help me figure out how to do it?

my mind is on a permanent tangent
byUsers forum

Re: Global Topic

In the future, please just post these inside the topic for the plugin wink
What's wrong with the plugin, because it doesn't look to me like it has any MySQL specific code?

apologies, I'll try and remember...

I get the error: Error: Unable to get topics.
Which I assume relates to

$result = $db->query('SELECT t.id, t.poster, t.subject, t.posted, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_views, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.sticky, t.moved_to, t.forum_id, f.forum_name FROM '.$db->prefix.'topics as t LEFT JOIN '.$db->prefix.'forums as f ON t.forum_id=f.id WHERE subject=\''.$db->escape($cur_global['subject']).'\' AND posted='.$db->escape($cur_global['posted']).' ORDER BY sticky DESC, '.(($cur_forum['sort_by'] == '1') ? 'posted' : 'last_post').' DESC LIMIT 0, 50') or error('Unable to get topics', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

The error occurs as soon as I go to the page. Running punBB 1.2.14

byUsers forum

Enable debug mode, paste the full error

ok, enabled debug, and show queries while I was there just in case and got the following:

File: .../forum/plugins/AMP_Global_topic.php
Line: 265

PunBB reported: Unable to get topics

Database reported: SQL logic error or missing database (Errno: 1)

Failed query: SELECT t.id, t.poster, t.subject, t.posted, t.last_post, t.last_post_id, t.last_poster, t.num_views, t.num_replies, t.closed, t.sticky, t.moved_to, t.forum_id, f.forum_name FROM topics as t LEFT JOIN forums as f ON t.forum_id=f.id WHERE subject='Test' AND posted=1167187313 ORDER BY sticky DESC, last_post DESC LIMIT 0, 50
byUsers forum

6 (edited by Rich Pedley 2007-02-01 13:31)

digging a little deeper the following appears in the table:

5073     poster     Test     1167187313     1167601133     37887     last_poster     4     15     0     0     NULL     14

5075     poster    Test     1167187313     1167601133     0     NULL        0        0       0     0     5073     10

(poster, and last_poster names amended)

byUsers forum