Topic: PunBB 1.3 SVN Screen Shots

The myth that is PunBB 1.3...

Jokingly referred to as the Sombrero release.

Here's a tip of the hat to the developers, more to follow...

Re: PunBB 1.3 SVN Screen Shots

Looks great, better organised menu and navigation. And some fresh new colours as well smile

I did however notice that the search-page did not include the current option of searching "topic only" or "message only". Is this feature gone, cause I kinda liked it, and use it often.

You're a comedian? tongue
What browser is that in?
Only thing I DON'T like is the profile editing. (But I don't like the current one either) tongue That's just me though, I prefer to have it all in one place.
looks good though

Endre wrote:

I did however notice that the search-page did not include the current option of searching "topic only" or "message only". Is this feature gone, cause I kinda liked it, and use it often.

"Show results as..."? It's there, even on the screenshot smile

teenagegluesniffer wrote:

Only thing I DON'T like is the profile editing. (But I don't like the current one either) tongue That's just me though, I prefer to have it all in one place.

We used to have it all on one page, but it grew into something that was just ridiculous.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

teenagegluesniffer wrote:

What browser is that in?

Firefox 2.0.0.1 on Windows XP, served by XAMPP Lite.

OMG... Rickard, your real name is "Chief Wiggum", wow its an honor....... Sir

8 (edited by anio 2007-02-12 11:19)

Needlessly much bold face.

Jérémie wrote:
Endre wrote:

"Show results as..."? It's there, even on the screenshot smile

Not the display, I mean "Search in"
In the current Pun you can search in Topics only, Message text only, or both.