Re: OLD TOPIC TO DELETE

I've got this on my index page, and it's great.

One minor annoyance is that the browser, any browser, jumps to the input box on the chatbox. I've got it at the bottom of the page, so when my index page loads, the user is broguth to the bottom of the page, as if chatting in the chatbox was priority #1.

How can I turn this off?

im not quite sure of this either i have already tried to disable the autoscroll function but that didnt seem to work....im sure pokemon jo jo could help you out with this one....if not i will try to fool around with it for you and possibly get back to you with a solution to this problem. Its not a guarantee though.

Tubby wrote:

look the admin plugin for the chatbox and play around with the code and im sure you will eventually figure out how to remove the ip and the chatbox posts tongue

Ahem ahem....sorry but cant seem to figure out the way...

sudhir_nyc wrote:
Tubby wrote:

look the admin plugin for the chatbox and play around with the code and im sure you will eventually figure out how to remove the ip and the chatbox posts tongue

It's in the html results of the admin plugin control panel.

You have to look carefully at the values proposed, and remove anything you don't want.
I would copy and paste the code in there by default, and then play with it a little, removing the tag for the IP or whatever else you want to remove.

Save your changes in the control panel, take a look at it, revise as needed.

dss wrote:
sudhir_nyc wrote:
Tubby wrote:

It's in the html results of the admin plugin control panel.

You have to look carefully at the values proposed, and remove anything you don't want.
I would copy and paste the code in there by default, and then play with it a little, removing the tag for the IP or whatever else you want to remove.

Save your changes in the control panel, take a look at it, revise as needed.

Finally did ..and that was peanuts...just changed the number of messages in the chatbox from the Admin plugin to "0" saved changes and changed it again to "50"

tongue see that's Y i said that I might sound stupid..:P

Can anyone tell me how to add this to the side of the forum, ie not over or under.

I want it in a box next to forum preferly right side of the forum

Next edit it and put this code where you want (beetween require PUN_ROOT.'header.php'; and require PUN_ROOT.'footer.php';)

i don't know. please help me!

I'm from Viet Nam. i speak english vey bad! Sorry.

33 (edited by trongha 2007-01-18 06:26)

Error with IE
on IE => http://yeucoi.tk/rum/errrr.jpg
on FF => http://yeucoi.tk/rum/errrrrrrrr.jpg  <= no error
Please help me!

My punbb => http://yeucoi.tk/rum/
test/test

I'm from Viet Nam. i speak english vey bad! Sorry.

Hello ! I have a fatal error when i look topic :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare preparse_bbcode() (previously declared in /home.10.6/zonetuto/www/forums/include/parser.php:41) in /home.10.6/zonetuto/www/forums/include/parser.php on line 41

Try changing the code pokemon_jojo provided from:

require PUN_ROOT.'include/parser.php';

to

require_once PUN_ROOT.'include/parser.php';

You might have to do the same / a similar modification to viewtopic.php as well.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

vildsint wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to add this to the side of the forum, ie not over or under.

I want it in a box next to forum preferly right side of the forum

??

PunBB, Simplicity has been easier than before
Smart is Simple. Fast is Smart. Think Fast, You'll be Smart..

regards,
PunBB & SMF Fans

37 (edited by AsTr0 2007-05-30 18:00)

doing for 1.2.15 ?

Because :

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/f976c685121edb206353122b337263a5/web/ltk/legalpirate/chat.php on line 19

Autoscroll doesn't work ... and get a error with explorer...

PunnyBunny..