Re: There's no "I" in team

Rickard wrote:
Plubyblop wrote:

First, about money. Are you now splitting up donations and income from ads?  Maybe just income from donations?

I'm keeping them for now. Think of it as salary for keeping the site up and running. We're saving up donations to give back to the community though. We've been thinking about having a style and extension competition when 1.3 is finished. I think a $500  price in each category should get the creative juices flowing smile Either that or maybe give away $100 for every security vulnerability that is reported during a month or so (and hope it doesn't exceed 10 big_smile).

Plubyblop wrote:

Also, with this move, are you ever planning on releasing a pay for version, or are you going to stick with the free version. Personally, I wouldn't mind paying for it if you ever decided to do that.

No pay version.

Contest ideas are great... I'll submit a design, definitely. Made so many already.

No pay version is right -_-

Check Maid maid service

No pay version is right -_-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great ,hmm

53 (edited by grudon66 2007-03-06 19:13)

Rickard: If we need to pay for punbb i will delete my punbb forum and install SMF!
Edit: Rickard it is good no pay version big_smile

PunBB, the FluxBB of tomorrow - today!

Where did this pay version of PunBB notion come up?

PunBB is GPL code, it's free and always will be, I've never heard anything to the contrary.

grudon66 wrote:

Rickard: If we need to pay for punbb i will delete my punbb forum and install SMF!

Do you really think anyone gives a damn?

56 (edited by MadHatter 2007-03-06 21:12)

wow. nothing says love your software like wanting to burn the house down if you have to pay for rent.  Its fine to live in for free, but if I had to pay for it...

elbekko wrote:
grudon66 wrote:

Do you really think anyone gives a damn?

First good reason i've heard for making PunBB paid-for wink

I wish you the best of luck and I'm realy happy that this project have made it out of Rickards home.

CONGRATULATIONS!!..

are we going to pay for?

1,000 time...
PunBB is GPL code, it's free and always will be!

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Respect to developers.

And then one day you find two years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Working as a team is the only way to get the work done. Congrats to you guys that the working process is going well. Can't wait to see what will come next  big_smile