Topic: Forum for certain users

How to let only certain forums for certain users (not only moderators)

Re: Forum for certain users

create a new group.  create a new forum, edit the permissions for that forum so only the members of the new group you just made can read / post to the forums.  change the groups of the ppl you want to see that forum.

MadHatter wrote:

create a new group.  create a new forum, edit the permissions for that forum so only the members of the new group you just made can read / post to the forums.  change the groups of the ppl you want to see that forum.

Thank you But I cant find where to create a group ? I have PunBB Version: 1.1.5

alicia_3107 wrote:
MadHatter wrote:

usergroups wasn't introduced until 1.2 if i recal right? anyhoo... why not upgrade to the current 1.2.14?

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:
alicia_3107 wrote:
MadHatter wrote:

usergroups wasn't introduced until 1.2 if i recal right? anyhoo... why not upgrade to the current 1.2.14?

OK, I upgraded BUT

An error was encountered : Error: Unable to fetch table status.

Enable debug mode, paste the full error