1 (edited by ekta 2008-04-18 07:44)

Topic: ForumPassat.fr

http://www.forumpassat.fr/img/bannieres/fp_banniere.jpg

Just another PunBB forum... It's a French-Volkswagen-Passat-user community forum wink

Thanks to Rickard and other developers for the great work. I can't wait for 1.3...

Cheers.

Re: ForumPassat.fr

Salut, je me permet de t'adresser en français puisque tu dois être français, vu ton forum. ^^

Le design de ton forum est définitif ou provisoire ?

Bonne journée. wink

Définitif, pourquoi une telle question ?

Ne prévois tu pas un design avec une identité visuelle propre à ton forum ? Car là ça fait un peu triste ton design (si tu vois ce que je veux dire)...

5 (edited by ekta 2007-04-04 12:12)

Certes, disons que j'attends la 1.3 pour me lancer dans la personalisation du CSS, et que pour l'instant c'est le contenu qui prime sur le contenant. hmm

ekta wrote:

Certes, disons que j'attends la 1.3 pour me lancer dans la personalisation du CSS, et que pour l'instant c'est le contenu qui prime sur le contenant. hmm

Ok, merci pour ta réponse. smile

Romain9441 wrote:

Ne prévois tu pas un design avec une identité visuelle propre à ton forum ? Car là ça fait un peu triste ton design (si tu vois ce que je veux dire)...

tu ferais pas de la pub pour ton site de design toi? big_smile

J'ai un site de design moi ? big_smile Parce que je vois pas... hmm XD

By the way, j'ai finalement personnalisé un poil le CSS... wink

10 (edited by jeffwad 2007-04-13 11:57)

hmmm

New : I integrated it to the website based on Wordpress.

Please, have a look at it and tell me your thoughts wink

It looks really nice.  smile  Are you going to port your theme to your gallery?

look at the gallery footer with firefox..

there a scroll effect going on.

but looks very good....

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Yes Quaker, I saw that, and I finally changed the gallery and made it with WordPress. (Much too difficult to integrate WordPress's header on Photostand...)

Better now, isn't it ? hmm

i would almost use coppermine gallery script.. they have a plugin for wordpress or punbb to pull the member info.

example: http://modelcrowd.com <---site
example: http://modelcrowd.com/gallery <---gallery

my site is using punbb for everything. that is my wordpress theme to punbb style.. im still working some of the bugs out.. but they work together as in the membership.

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

16 (edited by mattkk 2007-08-07 17:59)

The background pattern looks very "artistic" im not sure if that's a good thing considering that the forum is based around cars.
Anyway, other than that its looking good.

Hey all,
I just changed the PunBB & Wordpress themes, now they both are fully integrated.

Tell me your thoughts.

Just click on the banner:
http://www.forumpassat.fr/img/bannieres/fp_banniere-4.jpg

I like it, one suggestion for the forum, the read and unread images (http://www.forumpassat.fr/forum/style/i … onread.jpg) maybe they would be better if the bits outside the circle were transparent? i think it looks a bit odd with no padding around the top, bottom and sides of the circle otherwise

19 (edited by ekta 2008-04-18 10:34)

Thanks Connorhd. I think you're right. Let me change that wink

EDIT : Now, is that better?! I changed the JPGs for PNGs. Hopefully this isn't a problem for IE.

Forum looks good and also the website.

People should update to IE7 or Firefox. IE6 is outdated. I'm not going to support IE6 anymore on my website.

Very nice - the layout. I'm still looking for a simple, white layout for PunBB - but I wasn't successfully till today.

22 (edited by ekta 2008-04-18 12:29)

Thanks. Well the theme is called "Minima" (Off course, I have made some changes on it). Can't remember the author, but thanks to him anyway wink

FSX wrote:

People should update to IE7 or Firefox. IE6 is outdated. I'm not going to support IE6 anymore on my website.

Smart move. What happens to anyone using <XP?

Personally, not fussed on it. I'm not a fan of these minimalistic layouts. I like tables to look like tables, with each part perfectly sectioned from the next.

ekta wrote:

Thanks Connorhd. I think you're right. Let me change that wink

EDIT : Now, is that better?! I changed the JPGs for PNGs. Hopefully this isn't a problem for IE.

Looks good smile