Re: Chat Mod

The admin plugin, not the installer. The mod's archive ought to have a plugin file that you can upload to the plugins directory.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

What, The pic is on the admin plugin.

Ah, nevermind, sorry

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

After you install the mod, that install page should never show up again: it sounds to me like nothing is actually getting installed.

Whats the problem then? Please help me, I really want to have this chatt.

I'm not exactly sure: are you using MySQL?

Yes, I do

Then I don't know what the problem is wink

84 (edited by Challe 2007-07-04 19:04)

Hi!

I use this Chat Mod, and I like it very much, but I'm not able to add a backgroundimage to my channel...
I looked at the pjirc help site already, inserted the "style:backgroundimage Tag, but it wont work.
I want to know, where I have to put this Tag in the chat.php file. And if I'm using the wrong tag, I need the right one.

Edit: Maybe I'm using the wrong image format... I was already able to add one new Smiley.

Thanks a lot to the author of this plugin, it's damn useful for me. smile

Edit2: Awwww, I got it now. The imagename was written wrong.... an u instead of o. lol

YY Order!!!

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare check_cookie() (previously declared in /var/www/forum/include/functions.php:28) in /var/www/forum/include/functions.php on line 119

line 119:

else
                 set_default_user();
line119   }