51 (edited by onecut 2007-04-21 10:23)

Re: Automatic Image Upload with Thumbnails

Did you change anything in the uploadimg_config.php file?

It seems the problem is with the following two lines:

$zoomw = $currwidth/$twidth;
         $zoomh = $currheight/$theight;

if $twidth and $theight is not set in the uploadimg_config.php file - you will get a 'Division by zero' error.

try replacing the above with

$zoomw = $currwidth/150;
         $zoomh = $currheight/150;

to see if it fixes the problem.

Thanks, my settings was:

$twidth = "500";   // Maximum Width For Thumbnail Images - default = 150
$theight = "auto";   // Maximum Height For Thumbnail Images - default = 150

but now with

$twidth = "500";   // Maximum Width For Thumbnail Images - default = 150
$theight = "1000";   // Maximum Height For Thumbnail Images - default = 150

It seems to works perfect, thx lot''

52 (edited by Koos 2007-04-21 11:41)

onecut wrote:

It seems to works perfect, thx lot''

Happy you got it to work.

Bjorn wrote:

The results page is completely empty, with no error message.

It seems the problem is on line 188 of uploadimg.php. Try the following (for v1.2.2):

#
#---------[ 1. OPEN ]-----------------------------------------------------------
#

uploadimg.php

#
#---------[ 2. FIND (line: 188) ]-----------------------------------------------
#

if (isset($_GET['subpage']) && $_GET['subpage'] == 'upload' && $HTTP_POST_FILES['imagefile']['name'] != null) {   // Uploading/Resizing Script

#
#---------[ 3. REPLACE WITH ]--------------------------------------------------
#

if ((isset($_GET['subpage'])) && ($HTTP_POST_FILES['imagefile']['name'] != null)) {   // Uploading/Resizing Script

#
#---------[ 4. IF THAT DIDN'T WORK, REPLACE WITH ]--------------------------------------------------
#

if ((isset($_GET['subpage'])) && (!empty($HTTP_POST_FILES['imagefile']['name']))) {   // Uploading/Resizing Script

#
#---------[ 5. IF THAT DIDN'T WORK, REPLACE WITH ]--------------------------------------------------
#

if ((isset($_GET['subpage'])) && (isset($HTTP_POST_FILES))) {   // Uploading/Resizing Script

53 (edited by Koos 2007-04-22 23:51)

New release available - v1.3.0. Have added quite a few new features with this release. Almost everything can be configured to suite your needs.

By popular demand I added delete functionality. Also now possible to resize uploaded images on upload.

See the changelog for the rest of the new features in this release.

AWESOME!

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Tested and everything works like a charm so far!    This is definitely one of the best mods I've ever seen.  Much needed functionality, easy to install / uninstall, simple & clean design, great features.

Thanks much Koos!

Rob Ludlow 
www.Nifty-Stuff.com - Repository of all Stuff Nifty!
www.reviewum.com - Professor Ratings + Teacher Reviews

Downloaded new version. Still blank screen after send button....

57 (edited by Koos 2007-04-23 11:16)

Bjorn wrote:

Hi Bjorn - I have sent you an email. It is some instructions on how to determine the cause of the blank screen you are getting.

Update:
Just for the record: I have discovered what caused the blank screen with Bjorn. It is the $HTTP_POST_FILES array that was used in parts of the script. In the latest versions of PHP the $_FILES array is now being favoured - instead of $HTTP_POST_FILES. In some PHP configurations the $HTTP_POST_FILES array may not be available. An advantage of using $_FILES is the fact that it is a superglobal.

I have subsequently updated version 1.3.0 and replaced all $HTTP_POST_FILES with $_FILES.

58 (edited by Bjorn 2007-04-23 12:06)

Koos wrote:
Bjorn wrote:

Hi Bjorn - I have sent you an email. It is some instructions on how to determine the cause of the blank screen you are getting.

Update:
Just for the record: I have discovered what caused the blank screen with Bjorn. It is the $HTTP_POST_FILES array that was used in parts of the script. In the latest versions of PHP the $_FILES array is now being favoured - instead of $HTTP_POST_FILES. In some PHP configurations the $HTTP_POST_FILES array may not be available. An advantage of using $_FILES is the fact that it is a superglobal.

I have subsequently updated version 1.3.0 and replaced all $HTTP_POST_FILES with $_FILES.

And for the record, i must thank Koos for his great Plug-In and all the help and support he has giving me to get the plugin working.

THANX!

//Björn

@Koos
Is it possible to just have a simpel list of all the pictures with the code (text only).

PunnyBunny..

thesaint wrote:

@Koos
Is it possible to just have a simpel list of all the pictures with the code (text only).

It is already possible to view your uploads in a list format. Just click on the 'View as list' link at the bottom of the gallery page. One can then alternate between the list and gallery view. Or do you want to disable the gallery view and only have the list view?

i already use a older version, so users can list there own uploaded pictures, works fine. Only one thing, they cannot delete. Is it simpel to solve that?

PunnyBunny..

62 (edited by Koos 2007-04-23 20:45)

thesaint wrote:

i already use a older version, so users can list there own uploaded pictures, works fine. Only one thing, they cannot delete. Is it simpel to solve that?

Why are you using an older version? I have made a number of important fixes since the older versions. Also: v1.3.0 now has delete functionality. It is actually very simple to modify if you want to disable/remove the gallery view.

hey Koos...I put a couple of thoughts about this plugin over on the punres thread:
http://www.punres.org/viewtopic.php?id=3245

In general which board should I use for support for this plugin?

Punbb w/coppermine and wordpress integrated

see my hack to integrate punbb with wordpress comment system.
Illustration Community

nickfzx wrote:

In general which board should I use for support for this plugin?

Which board? Do you mean which version?

no which thread should I use.  This thread or the ones on punres?

Punbb w/coppermine and wordpress integrated

see my hack to integrate punbb with wordpress comment system.
Illustration Community

nickfzx wrote:

no which thread should I use.  This thread or the ones on punres?

Oh, anyone you like - I will be checking both.

I want only the view option like your older version (uploadimg_view.php), but with delete. Don't know how to modify this Koos. So if you can do it 4 me smile

PunnyBunny..

thesaint wrote:

I want only the view option like your older version (uploadimg_view.php), but with delete. Don't know how to modify this Koos. So if you can do it 4 me smile

No problem. Do you want the list of files to be display like in v1.1.1? Or are you fine with the way it is displayed in v1.3.0, like in this screenshot: http://www.punres.org/files/projects/pr … 20View.png

like v1.1.1, Thats all i want smile

PunnyBunny..

70 (edited by Koos 2007-04-23 22:03)

thesaint wrote:

like v1.1.1, Thats all i want smile

Are you sure? That's a little more difficult to modify. If you want the v1.1.1 look - you won't be able to view the statistics table, or browse the files of other users. Are you alright with that? Is there a particular reason why you prefer the old look - and no gallery view?

71 (edited by sirena 2007-04-24 00:31)

Just a possibly dumb basic question.

Without trying out the app in detail myself...

If this mod were installed on a punBB forum, could someone upload a php or perl file (or other executable file), rename it beforehand with a JPG extension perhaps, and then once it is on the server rename it and execute it?.

I am presuming that this can't happen (or anything similar) and that this app wouldn't let someone upload a malicious file onto a punBB web server. But some confirmation would be nice smile

I am curious because there seems to be a lot of file inclusion problems going around with PHP apps at the moment...

@Koos
Well i love it from v1.1.1 that when you call uploadimg_view.php it shows directly the files. The other versions do not do that.

PunnyBunny..

i solved it koos, done it myself with your latest version smile

PunnyBunny..

74 (edited by thesaint 2007-04-24 08:40)

Try now to put a watermark thing in it....so every big version pic have a watermark.

im to stupid 4 it smile maybe something 4 you koos
http://www.litewebsite.com/SOURCECODE/L … class.phps

PunnyBunny..

Would it be unnecessarily difficult to mod this so the thumbnails link to an html page with the full sized image in it? With a common template that the images would display in?