1 (edited by Raybo 2007-04-30 11:13)

Topic: Need an Ace php/mysql Developer

Hi all ...

Due to family reasons, my main developer will have to leave.  This leaves me in a lurch to find someone to replace him.

I'm looking for someone for long term php/mysql development work, who is reasonable {and affordable}.

Due to potential communications via phone, it is preferable you work from home and live in the continental United States.  Please, no part-timers.

This will be a on-going business relationship, spanning many current, as well as future, projects.  Timeliness, Expeditious, Fair and demonstrate a Willingness to Communicate.

As MacScripter is a Mac-Centric Organization, you will potentially be required to develop php applications that leverage the Mac OSX platform.  While PC developers are welcomed, you *must* be able to preview and sign off your work from the Mac.

It takes a long time to cultivate these type of relationships.  I'm looking to establish long term commitments. I can keep you busy smile

Contact me here or reply off list.

Please RSVP with your location, [city/state] hourly rate, phone number and a reasonable time I may contact you.

I look forward hearing from you -

Ray

Re: Need an Ace php/mysql Developer

c'mon folks!! Surely there's someone out there that knows PunBB and wants to make some extra cash! smile

I need someone pretty bad ...

Anyone??

You're asking for quite alot there, so I doubt it.
Go look at rent a coder or so.