Topic: Cross-Browser.com Support Forums

I've just opened my first support forums!

I've implemented some unique Javascript enhancements which are illustrated in this topic.

I'm glad I selected PunBB! I've only been working with it for a short time, but I must say that the PunBB source code was a pleasure to work with. Congratulations to the PunBB developers on an excellent product!

This being the first BB I've ever setup, I would really appreciate any feedback you might offer.

Thanks! smile

Re: Cross-Browser.com Support Forums

Cool, I like your color choice!

I saw X mentioned on Sitepoint some time ago.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

nice clean site.

What mods are you using ?

Hi! Thanks very much to you both smile

pogenwurst,
I'm not too great at color-design but I tried to make it fit in with my site's colors.

coolguy,
I'm not using any mods. I made a few little changes and added some Javascript features.

Status update wink

Well, things are going very well! In fact I can hardly keep up with the questions, lol

I now have 16 members! big_smile

I know that's not much compared to most of you... but it's just my first week wink

I've added some custom BBCodes, and I'm still working on adding Javascript features - for example if you don't like the way someone has formatted their code - just select the "Format" action from the Code Menu and their code post will get re-formatted (beautified). You can also eval a code post - or load it into an iframe to see what it looks like. If a code post has long lines you can select the "Expand" action and it will collapse the left column and expand the code post.

I've always wanted a forum that was specifically for working with Javascript - and these are some of my first efforts.

smile :tup: