Topic: Moderator

Question:

It is possible to give some users that are not Moderators right to see forums that are not seen by other users.

Re: Moderator

Yes, with this mod. However, it is currently not available for PunBB 1.1/1.1.1. I've asked the author of the mod to e-mail the latest version to me and I will update it myself.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Thanks, but it is available for de version 1.0.1? If I want to install, -> wrong PunBB version... sad

I have changed in the EFAM_install.php file the version. So it was possible to add the locked fields in my DB. I changed all the codelines in the different php files how it was descibed in the readme file.

But, there are still problems. It wasn't possible to enable the locked checkbox and i found different errors.

Do you know if it exist a version for the PUNBB 1.0.1 version?

Could you help me please.
Kind regards
David

Probably not. I'm going to modify the mod :) tonight so that it works with PunBB 1.1.1. If you want support for 1.0.1, you will have to talk to the mod author.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Very nice!!!

I would to install the PunBB 1.1.1 but took a lot of work in changing the PubBB 1.0.1 design traducation it in luxembourgish.

The forum is online an more an more user works with it an I don't want to spend again a lot of time to change the forum.... or is it possible to upgrade without problems?

So it is very nice if you could check with Cactuz to receive a version that works with the version 1.0.1.

-> I search on the Cactuz site but, there is no Modversion that supports the version 1.0.1.

Kind regards
Mippo

mippo wrote:

Very nice!!!

I would to install the PunBB 1.1.1 but took a lot of work in changing the PubBB 1.0.1 design traducation it in luxembourgish.

The forum is online an more an more user works with it an I don't want to spend again a lot of time to change the forum.... or is it possible to upgrade without problems?

Well, if you upgrade to PunBB 1.1/1.1.1, you will have to update the language pack. BTW, if you do update the "luxembourgish" language pack you say you've written, I would very much appreciate if you could e-mail it to me and I post it on this site.

mippo wrote:

So it is very nice if you could check with Cactuz to receive a version that works with the version 1.0.1.

You can contact him yourself :)

Yes I wrote the luxembourgish language, but only the variables in the directory /en.

But, I haven't changed yet the language in the Adminpage Pages.

If the entire site is in luxembourgish I will send it to you.

I mailed to the Mod Programmer, if he could send me the MOD for the version 1.0.1.

But could you send me the Module for the version 1.1.1 if you wrote it.

If he hadn't this version, I will upgrade the forum to 1.1.1.

Kind regards
Mippo

Here's an updated version of Cactuz's EFAM mod: http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3263

Thank you.

I installed the new punbb 1.1.1 version and installed this mod and it works.

Thank you.

If i have done the traductation, i will send it to you.

Mippo