1 (edited by winger 2007-05-31 18:02)

Topic: icon problems

Hello,

I made a skin with SpinkBB and I'm now editing it, and changing the normal icons to self made ones. At first when I looked through the _cs.css file of the skin and edited it, it worked. The icons where changed.
But now I made new ones, and want to change them, so I thought, I don't touch the code, but I change the image files and replace them (same name etc.) Because the code is still refering to the images.

But now It keeps showing the old replaced buttons (If that isn't clear, I replaced the default ones, and now I want to replace the ones I replaced too.)
, even if I delete the whole img file from my FTP directory, it keeps showing the old replaced buttons hmm That's kinda weird .. So I deleted it, checked it all like 5 times, and re-uploaded it, and it still doesn't works.

Excuse me for my English,

smile

Edit: And yes, I edited the script so I refers to the right uploaded images in my FTP directory.

Re: icon problems

Could I see a link to your forum?

I just ( a second ago) wrote a detailled and longgg post of what exactly I did etc etc.
And then I checked one last time and now it works. hmm

I still have no clue what could be the problem. But I guess I should be happy now it works hehehe big_smile

Sorry for bothering and thanks Smartys for trying to help me smile

No problem wink
It sounded like it was a cache issue to me, so I wanted to check it out myself wink