1 (edited by drupad 2007-06-01 12:03)

Topic: urgent help please

dunno what went wrong ... everything was fine before

Now when i login and after i enter my correct username and passwd it says ... thank you for loggin in and then i get redirected to the ..... page saying "you are not logged it" .....

Prior to this incident i deleted a file with name acess.*somethingiforgottheextension  ..... Is this causing me this error ... and besides when i tried to upload my previous index.php file it said " you have too many files in the /folder " ...... is this due to this ....

Could anyone please suggest me a remedy for this ??????

After loggin out of my cpanel .... i get this "Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."

I just cannot login
br
drupad

Re: urgent help please

Assuming that you didn't disable cookies, probably the file you deleted had the function to store cookies on your hard disk. Try reuploading all the forum files.

I think it isnt the file which stored cookies because even if i did delete ... i guess i can re-register usernames .... but even when i register a new username and password i should be basically logged in but this does not happen it says "you`re not logged in " //////

So perhaps it's your browser, have you tried to reupload the forums files?

Hmm, could you post a link to your forum (it sounds like a cookie issue to me and it would be easier to investigate that way)?

done .... i informed the guys from whom i had bought webspace n domain , they solved it

thank you all for ur vital support

cheers
drupad

Best thing to do initially if you ever get this problem is to flush your browser cache first. Opera has a bad habit of doing this when I switch between a test forum and the normal forum. It will login, then logout immediately. Not saying that is *the* problem, but definitely a good starting point. big_smile