Topic: PunBB + Xoops CMS

Who has achieved real results or who has an information as it to make prompt please.

Re: PunBB + Xoops CMS

i am a user of Xoops also and haven't seen a real integration between the 2. however if i recall there is a iframe module/plugin for xoops somewhere. this combined with external punbb logins would give a nice impression of integration. i know it's not the best solution but until true integration it might have to do.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

i am a user of Xoops also and haven't seen a real integration between the 2. however if i recall there is a iframe module/plugin for xoops somewhere. this combined with external punbb logins would give a nice impression of integration. i know it's not the best solution but until true integration it might have to do.

Thanks for the help, but it is not absolutely convenient, I shall wait normal integration. wink

is there an update on this.. i would like to use this forum with xoops.

Coux wrote:

is there an update on this.. i would like to use this forum with xoops.

are you really into xoops?  i just stopped using it because there hasn't been any active development on the core in a l o n g time.  there's a ton of promises for several months, but no code.  if you do use xoops avoid the 2.2.x branch.  it's basically dead.

if u are going to use xoops and can't port punbb yourself consider some of the other forums that have already been ported to xoops.

have u seen http://xoopscube.org/ ?

good luck.

oh i just noticed you have cbb for a forum.  i've used it.  it works.