Topic: Quick search bar for dictionary.com and Google under post form

So I've just installed PBB and I'm diggin' it. Holy hell, should have moved a while back..

I'm making some changes to the forum before I dump my old VB. My first is the addition of a quick search right under people's post form. I did this because I want people to see the quick search right in front of them and use it to their advantage. Might make for better content.

I don't think it's enough to be a mod, although I am sure it wouldn't be terribly hard to make it one. If anyone is interested in one let me know. I am adding Wiki to that list right now and I am sure there are more out there depending on what your forum is about.

I'm thinking I may change it where it would just retrieve and parse the html data and display a small popup window instead of going to the actual site. Wouldn't work for wiki or google, but would look rather nice for Dictionary.com or Thesaurus.com searches.

http://www.northwestspeed.com/testing.php

Screen shot

Re: Quick search bar for dictionary.com and Google under post form

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Re: Quick search bar for dictionary.com and Google under post form

Hmm. I just moved servers today and looks like something with the default hotlink protection is throwing that error. Thanks.