Topic: Subscribe to post option

If you could check a box for this when you make a reply to a post that would be cool

also if you could set it as your default option in your profile to subscribe to all posts you create and reply to.

Re: Subscribe to post option

The answer to your first question is that you can (if admin/options/subscriptions are enabled).

The second thing is a feature probably coming in 1.3.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

The answer to your first question is that you can (if admin/options/subscriptions are enabled).

And you're not using the quick post form wink

Maybe this is related, but I'm not sure....

I've got "Quick Post" on my board and it is awesome.  Problem is this:   Often user's are typing a reply to a great thread they just read... they are about done typing the reply and think, "Oh... I better subscribe to this."   Well, here's what happens:

1)  They hit the subscribe link above and what they typed in the quick post is gone.
2)  They try to remember to go back and scroll down the page then click "subscribe".

Either option isn't ideal.   Is it possible to put a nice little check box above or next to the submit button?

Keep up the great work!

Rob Ludlow 
www.Nifty-Stuff.com - Repository of all Stuff Nifty!
www.reviewum.com - Professor Ratings + Teacher Reviews