Topic: Problem with integration login on web page

I Have add ingration register on my web page www.jdskins.com and i add problem when i want to log.

When i log it say to me that i log on and when i go back on the web page i'm a guest

I have already use this system and work great but since a i change the adress of the website it doesn't work anymore

you can see the problem on www.jdskins.com

this is the code that i have add

<?php define('PUN_ROOT', 'forum/'); ?>
<?php include_once PUN_ROOT.'include/common.php'; ?>
<li>Bonjour <?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($pun_user['username']); ?> ! </li>
<li><?php include('http://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].'/forum/extern.php?action=online_full'); ?></li>

<?

if($pun_user['is_guest']){ // If the user is guest
            ?>

<li><a id="r" href="/forum/register.php">S'inscrire</a></li>
            <li><a id="fp" href="/forum/login.php?action=forget">Mot de passe perdu</a></li>

<form id="login" method="post" action="/forum/login.php?action=in" onsubmit="return process_form(this)">
            <p><input type="hidden" name="form_sent" value="1" />
            <input type="hidden" name="redirect_url" value="/index.php" /></p>            
            <p class="upinputspace"><input class="upinput" type="text" value="<?php echo $lang_common['Username'] ?>" name="req_username" tabindex="1"/></p>
            <p class="upinputspace"><input class="upinput" type="password" value="<?php echo $lang_common['Password'] ?>" name="req_password" tabindex="2"/></p>
            <p class="upsubmitspace"><input class="upsubmit" type="submit" name="login" value="OK" tabindex="3" /></p>
            </form>

<?
            }else{ // The user is registered

echo "<ul id='userlinks'>";
         echo "<li><a href='/forum/profile.php?id=".$pun_user['id']."'>Profile</a></li>";
             echo "<li><a href='/forum/search.php?action=show_new'>Nouveau(x) Post(s) sur le Forum</a></li>";
         echo "<li><a href='/forum/message_list.php'>Message(s) Privé(s)</a></li>";
             echo "<li><a href='/forum/login.php?action=out&id=".$pun_user['id']."'>Deconnexion</a></li>";
             echo "</ul>";

}
            ?>

anybody has a solution ?

Re: Problem with integration login on web page

What code is the form data sent to ?

<form id="login" method="post" action="/forum/login.php?action=in" onsubmit="return process_form(this)">
            <p><input type="hidden" name="form_sent" value="1" />
            <input type="hidden" name="redirect_url" value="/index.php" /></p>            
            <p class="upinputspace"><input class="upinput" type="text" value="<?php echo $lang_common['Username'] ?>" name="req_username" tabindex="1"/></p>
            <p class="upinputspace"><input class="upinput" type="password" value="<?php echo $lang_common['Password'] ?>" name="req_password" tabindex="2"/></p>
            <p class="upsubmitspace"><input class="upsubmit" type="submit" name="login" value="OK" tabindex="3" /></p>
            </form>

this one

Oh oh, it goes to forum/login.php and set's the action to in. If it uses punBB's perfect code to process the data, then I'm stumped as to how it is failing. I am useless. I hope you find the help you need.

5 (edited by jaycounet 2006-04-04 14:41)

after a look it's seem that my problem come from cookie. indeed the root of my cookie goes to /forum/ and not directly on the website so my problem should be this i'm log on in the forum but not on the website .... (thx for your try yi3artist)

solution :

in the config.php : $cookie_path = '/';