Re: Changing Skins (SpinkBB)

I've watched the Smartftp tutorial on how to upload files and have figured out how to do it. 
So i've now got my local files on one side and the remote files on the other just like FP2003.

But the only difference is that when i connect to Frontpage file transfer, there is a file called forum and when you click on that a file called style.. and so on.

But with SmartFTP i cant find the forum file. There are about 15 small files in there and dont know which one of them has the forum and style and import files.

When i typed in /forum  i got " No such file or directory"

Can someone help me find the file?

Have found that file and I was able to upload a test skin. The skin worked and there where no other problems.

It seems that frontpage was the problem and using SmartFTP solved it. Now i'll be able change skins, add header/ footers etc.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Glad to here you got it worked out. I was pleasantly surprised when I finally stopped using Frontpage to upload files.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

If you really want a pleasant surprise, uninstall Frontpage alltogether.

Paul wrote:

Haha, I second that tongue

Yeah ^^

Paul wrote:

Done a long time ago. smile

Good advice for everyone, though.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Probably the wrong thread to mention it but if anybody really wants a Frontpage style program then they could do a lot worse than First Page 2006 which is quite remarkable for a free app.
http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage3.shtml

Yeah, I remember using 1st page 2000 back in the days wink

It was quite good from what I remember.