Topic: Changing colours

I need a really simple fix to change one colour on punbb. I am quite happy with the oxygen theme, but would just like the bits that appear in light blue (like the navbar with Index, User List etc on it) to appear as black. That's it!

I have tried editing a couple of things in the style sheet but the best I have produced is a change to black in the admin screen!

Can anyone help? I really don't want to have a new custom theme, just this change to the default!

Thanks

D

Re: Changing colours

For menu and headers to appear black you need to change this line in oxygen_cs.css

Line 21

.pun H2, #brdmenu {BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0066B9; COLOR: #FFF}

change to

.pun H2, #brdmenu {BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #FFF}

Thats it I think wink

Thanks! Yep, that works!

If you look at my forum - http://photo-blogger.net/forum/index.php - you'll see that above the navbar is a thickish blue line - what is it I need to change to reduce the thickness to the rest of the borders?

Also, the forum sits on the left of the panel in the centre of the screen. What CSS would put in some padding to centralise it? I know this might be in my blog template somewhere...

Thanks for your help!

D

For the first question, mess with this in yourstyle.css:

/* 4.2 Special settings for the board header. */

#brdheader DIV.box {BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 4px}

Second question: PADDING-LEFT: auto; PADDING-RIGHT: auto? I dunno.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.