Topic: law school message board

I've spent untold hours using punBB to create a message board for my law school community.  Let me know what you think.

LawHogs.com

Thanks!

Re: law school message board

very nicely done... but no copyright? sad

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

3 (edited by LawHog 2006-11-27 20:16)

Am I required to leave the punBB copyright in the footer?  The copyright notice requirement was statutorily abandoned several years ago (in the US, that is).

You're not required to, though it's the nice thing to do.
Considering we get this message board system absolutely free (and it's a very high quality one at that) It's the least we can do to leave the copyright message there, and leave credit where it is due.

5 (edited by LawHog 2006-11-27 20:43)

I'm not so much against giving credit as I am concerned about confusion.  The copyright notice implies that all materials presented are copyrighted to Rickard Andersson, not just the BB software.   I'm definitely giving credit with the "Powered by PunBB" link.

The copyright is not required and I agree that it causes confusion.

Otherwise, do you think the site looks good?

Also, Windows users, does the main left-hand logo show up distorted somewhat?

I find this template very nice ... good work you done there !

I thought about changing my degree plan after a business law class I took, but I only had 3 years from start to finish to get my degree, and I was half way through my BS in business admin / MIS so I didn't.

the site looks good though (especially for an Arkansas school wink).

Nice Web site smile But to be honnest, for me, the "dark" colors (red + grey) give me an aspect of an underground Web site... but it is a law school smile

The link when clicking the main logo is not correct, you should fix it.
Nice site tho, beautiful logo particularly smile