Topic: Link colors

My links are yellow, when you go over it they turn to white. But i want in punportal blocks different link colors (for example blue) that also change to white when you go over it with your mouse. Is it possible to have different link colors?

PunnyBunny..

Re: Link colors

take a look in style/imports/yourstyle_cs.css

Don't understand it...

PunnyBunny..

take a look at this

5 (edited by thesaint 2006-12-11 14:43)

Thanks Mark but what i want to know is how to add more link color styles into PunBB and how to use them in for example miniportal so i can give the links in the block a different color, and mouseover color still works. Because when you use one linkcolor it start look like a plague from one color. Its annoying..

PunnyBunny..

Do you have a link to your forums? Then I can have a look wink

Well i normaly don't showoff, i realy hate that. http://www.shiftzone.com <---- as you see, left and right....YELLOW. When i put other block between its okay, it breaks the yellow a little bit, but it can be better...just other link colors in the miniportal blocks.

PunnyBunny..

Try

.pun #left a, .pun #right a { color: #FF0000; }

okay smile ill try

PunnyBunny..

okay that works fine, link color change so i can do something with this. Only one other problem rise, mouseover link doesnt work anymore on the left and the right. Do you know a solution or is that just a mission impossible?

PunnyBunny..

Well, copy the code above and put :hover after each a and define the mouseover stuff there smile

12 (edited by thesaint 2006-12-12 08:24)

Thanks Elbekko smile everthing works like i wish, so today i start working on that.

PunnyBunny..