Topic: [HTML output] "<b>" rendering problem

Hi all,

on a forum I've not opened to the public yet, I wrote "ils changent  en <b> et  en </b>" and both the two word surrounfing <b> got bold. I checked in KMeleon (using Maxthon/IE7 usually) and I found : "ils changent <strong> en <b> et </strong> en </b>".

It's really not a big deal but I wanted to report it and maybe that there are related-bugs. Who knows ?

Thanks. smile

Re: [HTML output] "<b>" rendering problem

Have you installed any mods?

Not any.
I want to keep my punbb simple to move to 1.3 easily. wink

Can we have a link to where this is happening?

Sure, http://yaxm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=510#p510

Camarade_Tux wrote:

En fait, il suffit de repérer l'endroit où ils changent en <b> et en </b> (et font de même pour s, u, i...) et mettre du align=center. wink

Enfin je crois. :wooooooooooooops:

Moved to Troubleshooting, not a bug (the above is the quote from your post)

This quote is just an example : it happens on another forum and I haven't touched a single line of punbb's code.

I was speaking about another thing : the absence of [center] tag, saying that if I couldn't find a solution here (did not search yet), I'd do it by hand but atm nothing has been tried. wink

Camarade_Tux: Obviously my post didn't point out the problem properly. Your post looked like this:

En fait, il suffit de repérer l'endroit où ils changent [b] en <b> et [/b] en </b> (et font de même pour s, u, i...) et mettre du align=center. ;) 

Enfin je crois. :wooooooooooooops:

9 (edited by Camarade_Tux 2007-01-09 19:34)

... I have to say I am really ashamed of myself.

For my defense, I really don't remember writing these tags. Conclusion : go to bed earlier (I work all day long; for french people : Maths Sup')

Anyway, sorry for this.