Topic: Can't change administration options

Hi. I'm new with punbb but the first impression is really great. My problem now is that I can't change options under 'Administration'. Even if I hit the 'Save' button when I made no changes I get

Info
You must enter a board title.

So i can't save any of the edited options. And if I try to set the title to 'Test' this doesn't work either. Debugging mode doesn't give any further information. The directory has R/W rights and the db is woking fine. Any ideas?

Re: Can't change administration options

So you get that error even when you enter a title? Did you modify admin_options.php in any way?

Well as I stated I just get the

Info
You must enter a board title.

So not really an error. I didn't modify anything by hand. Should I?
I can't change anything, cause it doesn't even accept the title which was already preset.
Everything else seems to work just fine...

Creating categories and foums works just fine, posting as well. But i really need to give my email information that user need to verify theire adress. But this wont work until i can save the options. sad

Next strange thing: I tried to make the changes by hand in my db. I changed everything i wanted but it doesn't load the new settings. Why is there a table containing the config and it isn't even used. At least there is no way it can get it's forum title out of the db.

Oh and profile updating doesn't work.

File: /var/www/weymouth/punbb/profile.php
Line: 855

PunBB reported: Unable to update profile

Database reported: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '0='0',admin_note=NULL,username='navimarin',num_posts='2',email=' (Errno: 1064)

Im using Apache 2 and the PHP and MySQL versions match as well. sad Do I need to set a special character encoding in the db?

I'm not sure what the issue is: could you give me a link and an account with admin access so I can check it out?